Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra (Formerly Agra University) B.Ed Counseling 2008
The foundation of Dr B. R. Ambedkar University (originally known as Agra University), was laid on the 1st of July, 1927, as a result of hectic efforts of a band of enthusiastic educationists like, Rev. Canon A.W. Davis, Munshi Narain Prasad Asthana, Dr L.P. Mathur, Lala Dewan Chand, Rai Bahadur Anand Swaroop and Dr Brajendra Swaroop The University was renamed as Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, in 1996. The University now caters to the educational need of the seven districts of Agra Division Agra, Aligarh, Mainpuri, Hathras, Firozabad, Etah and Mathura. Besides, the University is proud of having affiliated to it, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, which is one of the oldest and premier Medical Institute of the country. At present university has approx 200 affiliated colleges and 15 residential Institutes spread out in its four residential campus viz.Paliwal Park, Khandari Campus, Civil Lines Campus and Chhaleshar Campus. Furthermore, this university affiliates colleges of Homeopathy, extending all over the State of U.P.
B.Ed Counseling 2008